Add a vivid sprinkle to your cooking accumulation with this Lodge EC6D33 6 qt. island zest red enameled cast iron Dutch stove, as you consolidate the advantages of cast iron with the magnificence of porcelain lacquer. Making cookware since 1896, Lodge has a rich history of an unmatched commitment to quality and innovation. This specific piece is ideal for making soups, stews, dishes, and shoemakers with unrivaled warmth maintenance and in any event, warming.
The lively finish surface is impervious to acidic and soluble nourishments. This Dutch broiler is comfortable on enlistment, clay, electric, and gas cooktops, even in your stove up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Furthermore, this broiler can deal with colder temperatures for marinating or refrigerating nourishments.
- Dishwasher-safe, but washing by hand recommended; lifetime warranty.
- Lid fits 11-inch Lodge color skillet; oven-safe to 500-degree F
- 2 Coats of durable porcelain enamel in colorful exterior, cream-colored interior
- Heavy cast iron pot cooks on a stovetop or in oven; superbly retains heat
- Lodge color series enameled cast-iron dutch oven; holds 6-quart.
- Excellent for braising meats and stews!
Like conventional cast iron cookware, porcelain-enameled cookware begins being thrown in the customary strategy. Be that as it may, after this procedure, a glass particulate called “frit” is applied and the cookware is heated in broilers somewhere in the range of 1200 and 1400 degrees Fahrenheit. This procedure changes the frit into a smooth porcelain surface that is clung to the iron.
There is no uncovered solid metal on the completed item, the dark cooking surface and edges are changed into matte porcelain. This Dutch broiler includes a lively island flavor red outside and a polished white inside.